January 30, 2011

A Few Pics from January

Leaving Denmark a cold night in January.

About three weeks ago I moved into a new flat in Hackney. Hackney is slightly different from Willesden Green. More artists slash alcoholics. Less old slow-mo-operating ladies in the queue at Sainsbury's. (No wait, we do still have that). But all together I really enjoy my new home in East London - which is probably good, cause I’ll be hanging around a lot, as I (once again) find myself without a job.


I’m not sure who actually did this to our refrigerator, but I think I’m quite into it.

No, I do not see why this picture of my floor would need any further explanations.

Victoria Park. Which is pretty much our backyard.

.
  
Yes, that dumb tourist posing in front of big clock is me…



No comments:

Post a Comment